Limousine Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Limousine Insurance Information
As a limousine service, your business provides an attractive transportation option for many purposes, such as weddings and corporate events. Amid these operations, it’s essential for your organization to secure adequate insurance coverage to protect itself financially in the event of an incident. Vios Insurance is here to help your limo business navigate its insurance needs. Give us a call today to get started.
What Insurance Does a Limo Company Need?
Given the vast circumstances your company and its employees may find themselves in, an adequate insurance portfolio must account for many risks. In most cases, your business should strongly consider acquiring and maintaining the following policies:
- Commercial auto insurance—This core component of your company’s insurance portfolio should consist of the following coverages:
- Bodily injury liability—If your company is at fault for an accident that caused physical harm, this coverage may help pay for resulting third-party losses, such as medical bills and lost or reduced wages.
- Property damage liability—If another party’s property is damaged and your limousine service is held liable, this coverage can provide financial assistance.
- Collision coverage—If your company’s vehicles are damaged in a collision with other automobiles or stationary objects, such as buildings or signposts, this coverage can help pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive coverage—This coverage can provide financial assistance for vehicle-related losses arising from incidents other than those included in collision coverage, such as fires, criminal activity and severe weather.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If a limousine is damaged, but the at-fault party lacks proper coverage to pay for repairs, this coverage can make up for their deficiency.
- Commercial property insurance—This coverage can insulate your company from losses involving owned or rented property it uses to operate, including buildings, electronics, equipment, tools, inventory and furniture.
- Garage liability insurance—If your limousine service uses a garage or repair shop, this coverage may render financial assistance in response to incidents occurring there.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—If an employee is injured on the job or develops a work-related illness, this coverage can help pay for resulting losses and expenses, such as wage replacement, medical bills, disability benefits, vocational rehabilitation and employers’ legal costs.
- Commercial umbrella insurance—This coverage acts as a secondary form of financial protection and can provide additional resources if the liability limits of other policies are exhausted.
When selecting an insurance policy for your limousine service, consider your specific needs and risks carefully. For example, if your company stores sensitive data, it should understand the importance of cyber liability insurance.
How Much Does Limousine Insurance Cost?
The cost of a suitable limousine insurance portfolio may vary significantly depending on unique circumstances and needs. Insurance companies must thoroughly assess your business before providing an accurate quote for sufficient coverage. Generally, this process may include consideration of the following:
- Vehicle details (e.g., size, value, age)
- Drivers’ records
- Business location and client destinations
- Prior claims history
- Portfolio details (e.g., coverages needed, policy limits, deductibles)
Get the Right Coverage
A sufficient insurance portfolio is essential to your company’s loss control practices. Without adequate coverage, even a single incident could derail your operations and have significant ramifications for your bottom line and future growth.
By working with the qualified agents at Vios Insurance, your company can ensure it has the coverage needed to operate with confidence. Contact us today to get started.